Green fees for all the golf courses in Lisbon, Cascais and surroundings.
Grande Real Villa Itália Hotel & Spa has agreements with the following golf courses:
- Costa do Estoril: this tourist area, in which the Grande Real Villa Itália Hotel & Spa is located, has 7 18-hole courses and 2 9-hole courses. Most of these courses were designed by well-known architects and offer an attractive and vast choice of routes, catering for all levels of difficulty, up to the highest international level. The favourable climate means that the sport can be played all year round. The Estoril Coast won the Award for the best golf destination in Europe for 2007.
- Belas Clube de Campo: one of the masterpieces of the designer “Rocky” Roquemore, this is located in a luxury residential development, midway between Lisbon and Sintra, offering a splendid view of the Sintra Hills. Route: 18 holes, 6380 meters, Par 72. Facilities: Clubhouse, practice course, golf lessons, buggies, trolleys and golf club hire.
- Golf do Estoril: designed by McKenzie Ross, located in Estoril, offering splendid views of the coast and the Sintra Hills. One of the oldest courses in Portugal. Championship Route: 18 holes, 5238 meters, Par 69. Blue Route: 9 holes, 2350 meters, Par 34. Facilities: Clubhouse, practice course, golf lessons, buggies, trolleys, caddies and golf club hire.
- Lisbon Sports Club: designed by Hawtree & Son, located midway between Lisbon and Sintra in an extremely pleasant area with a view of the Sintra Hills. Route: 18 holes, 5278 meters, Par 69. Facilities: Clubhouse, children’s games room, swimming pool, tennis court, trolleys, caddies, golf club hire and practice course.
- Oitavos Dunes Quinta da Marinha: located close to Guincho beach, with magnificent views of the Sintra Hills and the Atlantic Ocean, this is the first European golf course designed by the American architect Arthur Hills. Route: 18 holes, 6379 meters, Par 71. Facilities: Clubhouse, practice course, two putting greens, buggies and trolleys.
- Penha Longa Golf: designed by Robert Trent Jones II, this magnificent course includes a driving range, two large putting greens and two large practice bunkers. It is located at the foot of the Sintra Hills, very near to Lagoa Azul, blending in harmoniously with the beautiful surrounding landscape. Atlantic Route: 18 holes, 6228 meters, Par 72. Monastery Route: 9 holes, 2550 meters, Par 35. Facilities: Clubhouse with bars, restaurant, sauna and jacuzzi, practice course, golf lessons, buggies, trolleys and golf club hire.
- Pestana Beloura Golf: another course designed by “Rocky” Roquemore, and located near Lagoa Azul, with a magnificent view of the Sintra Hills. Route: 18 holes, 5917 meters, Par 73. Facilities: Clubhouse, practice course, golf lessons, buggies, trolleys. Health Club: sauna, Turkish bath, jacuzzi and gym.
- Quinta da Marinha Golf Resort: this is probably the best design by the highly renowned Robert Trent Jones, and is located between Cascais and Cabo da Roca, in an area of great natural beauty, full of dunes and pine trees. Route: 18 holes, 6112 meters, Par 72. Facilities: Clubhouse, practice course, golf lessons, buggies, trolleys, golf club hire, swimming polls and tennis courts.
To take advantage of the special rates resulting from these agreements reservations must be made through the Grande Real Villa Itália Hotel & Spa Reservations Department (email@example.com).
View Golf programmes »