RHG guarantees the safeguarding of the right to protection of all Personal Data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, as amended, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46/CE (General Regulation on Data Protection), which are provided by the holder, through this form and whose treatment is carried out confidentially, and RHG employees are bound by the duty of secrecy.
«Personal Data», means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
«Processing», means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The consent of the data subject must be given through a positive and clear act that indicates a free, specific, informed and unequivocal expression of will that the data subject consents to the processing of data concerning him for the purposes of processing this request, namely special categories of data, pursuant to article 9, paragraph 1 and/or article 10, both of the RGPD.
The personal data collected will be subject to computer processing within the exclusive scope of this Whistleblowing Channel.
Direito à Informação
Responsible for treatment → Coming soon;
Data Protection Officer → email@example.com;
- Eventually and under his own free initiative, the Holder of personal data may transmit sensitive personal data to RHG, under art. 9, no. 2, of the RGPD, so that RHG can process them in accordance with the strict purposes.
- The Data subject to treatment are intended solely for the processing of the Complaint;
- The Data made available can be accessed and changed by its Holder, including rectification, erasure or limitation in its treatment;
- The Holder of the personal data has the right to object to its treatment;
- Personal Data that is clearly not considered relevant for the processing of the Complaint will be immediately deleted;
- The personal data collected is not subject to automated decisions, including profiling;
- The Data Subject has the right to file a Complaint with the control authority – National Data Protection Commission;
- Within the scope of this Whistleblowing Channel, the processing of personal data does not constitute any legal or contractual obligation;
- The data subject may withdraw his consent for the processing of personal data, whenever this treatment depends on it.